Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November Favourites : Beauty and Random

 November just fleeted by and I am ever so excited that December is just few days away!! This means Christmas time :)))) *woot woot*.... At the same time this also means that i  need to be more engrossed in writing my dissertation :(((. Anyways listed below are some of my favourite beauty and random things that i absolutely tripped on this November.


BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Maybelline Diamond Glow by Eye Studio in 01 Copper Brown


 I totally dig this palette and as u can see i use all the shades in it. It is awesome to do metallic smokey eyes, just perfect for fall/winter.


Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in 60 OR Obsessed Orange 



A very bright orange shade which helps to brighten the dull approaching winter. I love this lipstick and can't get enough of it.


The Body Shop Lily Cole Collection Lip and Cheek Dome in 20 Pinch me Pink


This is by far one of the cutest TBS product i own. I barely use this on my lips but i love using this on my cheek to make a perfect winter flushed pink cheeks.


Victoria's Secret Wild at Heart Sheer Fragrance Mist


Looking at the bottle u all can see how much i have used up already. It is made up of sensual Vanilla and musk. I am a sucker for anything vanilla :P


Loreal Paris Youth Code



I am 26 years old and finally decided to buy some anti-aging products. After giving it much thoughts i settled for Youth Code. I got face serum, day cream, night cream and eye cream. I have been using this for about a month now and it suits be well. I can already see the changes in my complexion. I guess i will stick on to this brand. :)

NON-BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Ballet Shoes from MAX


I practically wore this shoes the whole month with any outfit!! I got this at MAX and it's really cheap. The sole is kind of thin but it is one of the most comfortable pair of shoes i own. The colour, navy blue is so winter and i love the stud detailing at the back of the shoe.


The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky



I searched high and low for this book in Starmark but couldn't find it, when i asked the SA he just looked at me weirdly when i mentioned the name of the book. In the end i ordered it from good old FLIPKART. The book is awesome and deals with coming of age and growing up. Now i am dying to see the movie. It's a must read and I bet everyone will enjoy it as much as i did.


Iris Orange Candle


With Diwali, all the retailers had their best candles in display. I picked this up in Spencers. I wanted to give scented candles a try. Surprisingly this orange one has a very nice smell and it does make my whole room smell fresh. How i wish Bath and Body Works opens up in India :( i want all the lovely candles they have :((


Hamsa with Evil Eye chain from Accessorize


This piece is not only my November favourite but my all time favourite. I hardly step out of the house without this around my neck.


Shrimp Chilly Pickle from local market at hometown ( Kalimpong )


I just can't get enough of this pickle. Yummy, crispy, spicy and hot. I love it especially with any instant noodles.

That's it for all my favourite November products, would love to hear what are your favourites, do comment below and hope you guys had a lovely month.
                                                                      xx lee

2 comments:

  1. You love Obssessed Orange too? I can't get enough of it :D And Love you ballet flats, so rocker chic :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u Bhaswati :) i love obsessed orange, just can't get enough of this lippie hehe xx lee

      Delete